Malton Electric is committed to providing our customers with on-time products and services of the highest value. Malton assumes a leadership role in providing quality products and services which meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Employees are Malton’s strongest asset with emphasis on qualifications, teamwork and creativity. In addition to the employees, the Malton business partnership includes suppliers and customers to jointly meet and continuously upgrade our goals for a mutually rewarding and productive future.
Malton Electric Company feels that we can best manage our operations by being in control of our procedures as defined in our Operating Manual. Reviewing and tracing our operating standards allows us to recognize, investigate, and make corrections in the repair process which will lead to continued improvement and quality.
It is our goal that each Malton Electric employee will unite to build in quality to the products and services we provide to our customers.
Quality Policy Statements
It is the quality policy of Malton Electric to:
- Develop and maintain a leadership position in the service and sales of electrical equipment and customer relations.
- To meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- To provide on-time delivery of quality products and services.
- To create a safe work environment that encourages all employees to assume responsibility for improving the quality of their work.
Environmental, Health & Safety Program
Our EHS Program is intended to help Malton Electric Company meet our long term goals as defined by Malton Electric’s purpose and direction. We are committed to the following objectives:
- To preserve our most important asset, our employees, by reducing the risk of injury or illness.
- To minimize property, equipment, and product damage.
- To be in compliance with all federal and state safety, health, and environmental regulations.
- To be a vehicle for greater work efficiency.